Monday, May 12, 2008

Ecuador 2006 - Intro

So, two years ago next month, I went to Ecuador for the first time. It was nothing less than life-changing...in ways I'm not sure I could even begin to explain. But...being a big fan of words, I certainly attempted to. I am a journaler, a writer...I love to record things in words, on paper. So, of course, I took my journal to Ecuador with me. :) After the trip, I put myself to the task of making my journal more...ummm...available to the general public. I mean, of course, there are things written in my journal that others don't need to read; stuff between me and Jesus. Actually, now that I think about it, the reason I decided to prepare it more is that...well...it's the story, you can read it in order. I put myself to the task...and, 26 pages later, I completed said task.

And, I feel that this is the time to share it. Several people have read it, but now I'm going to make it available to the general public. So, I'll post a "section" at a time.

Read...enjoy...and I hope you see Jesus in the events of Ecuador 0606. :)

No comments: