Monday, October 1, 2007

K-E-R-R-Y

Ok...Lisa tagged me, so here goes...

An adjective for each letter of my name...

K - Known. "O LORD, You have searched me and known me. You know when I sit down and when I rise up; You understand my thought from afar." I've always hated this game as an ice-breaker because the only "K" I could come up with was kind...but for some reason, this time I thought of this...I like it.

E - Encouraged. The Lord has put some really amazing people in my life for just this time to encourage me and love me...it's working! :)

R - Redeemed. 'Nuff said.

R - Redeemed. I figure that one is worth mentioning twice. If you find that lame (deep down, I do too), how about Real. It's an important word to me...being involved in Young Life teaches you to be real with kids and not hide the hard stuff.

Y - Yearning. For Ecuador, for Heaven, for the world the way the Lord wants it.

Now, four people...I think only four people read this and two of them have already been tagged so I'll go with Stephanie and Morgan...you're it! (Oh! Steph and Morgan, you're husbands can do it, too...that makes four!) :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I like those-they fit you, and they show how important your faith is to you. Thanks for playing along! I love you!