Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Me! Monday

So, over on the right side of my blog is a button about praying for sweet baby Stellan that also serves as a link to MckMama's blog. Stellan's story is beyond amazing and his life outside MckMama's belly hasn't even begun yet! Seriously...it's worth reading. I warn you, though, once you start you won't be able to stop.

So, about Not Me! Monday...go here to see what it's all about and then do one yourself!



I was not so busy/frustrated/sick last week that I skipped Not Me! Monday entirely.

This is most certainly not me...



And I am most certainly not doing this...



But...purely for the sake of hypothesizing...if I did do such a thing, it would look like this...



While working on the production team at church, I did not slip up behind the guy I was training during the service, grab his arm and try to pull him to follow me...I did not then realize it was not the right guy, but a teenager. Eeee...awkward.

I did not really appreciate the accounting (payroll) lady fix all my mistakes on my time card so my boss wouldn't fuss at me.

I did not get asked three times yesterday who my husband is or what my maiden name was. Just because I'm 28 doesn't mean I'm married, people!

I do not have an exessively lame list of Not Me's.

No comments: