Monday, November 13, 2006

My Debut

Yeah, so, I really only signed up for this so I could leave a comment on Summer's blog. But, now, here I am so let's see what becomes of this...hopefully I won't forget I did this and I'll keep up with it. :)

I guess I could have just emailed Summer and not had the pressure of a blog with my name on it to keep up with.

But, then, I wouldn't be me if I didn't commit to more than I can handle. :)

So, Rob and Abby got married this weekend. That was weird. Not necessarily 'cause they got married...more just because Rob did. He's been one of my best friends/brother for six and a half years and now he's married and that relationship will never be the same. Sad, sort of, but I am happy for him. Rob has a huge smile and a great laugh but his smile has never been bigger than when he saw Abby heading down the aisle to him. And I did get the first hug as they came out the back doors of the auditorium. :)

I directed the wedding and I LOVED it! It was so fun to be involved in all of that and to be a part of these people's most important day. I love running events and stuff. I guess I just like being in charge...I guess that makes me bossy. :) Either way, I think I'll look into getting involved in events planning and wedding coordinating and stuff. Pray about it...we'll see where it goes. :)

Night, all.

No comments: