Thursday, November 30, 2006

Random thoughts late at night

I had something really great in mind that I was going to blog about the other day. But I've been so busy this week, this is the first time I've had a chance to write and now I can't remember what that was.

Hmmm...yeah...whatever, maybe it will come back to me later.

In case anyone is wondering, God is ridiculously, amazingly good. He has given me so, so much in the way of support and confirmation this week. Thanksgiving was really, really hard...and as a result, I made some decisions about how I'm going to live my life from this point forward. They were hard choices to make, but the Lord has sent people (one in particular) who have said not just the things I needed to hear, but the very words my heart was longing for. Long story short, God is amazing and I don't feel as scared and alone and "an island unto myself" as I did a week ago.

So, Saturday is Princess Night. Rock on, my friends, rock on. I made a nifty little purchase at the Goodwill tonight. Part of my outfit for the Big Event. I'm excited. Stay tuned for pictures. Those of you with small children may want to view the pics when your kids are in bed. I've seen pics of past Princess Nights and Ashley does indeed look like her face got bit off by a shark.

I must sleep some...I have a full day of Starbucks meetings and Christmas decorating tomorrow.

Mmmm...Starbucks. Starbucks makes 8am worthwhile.

Look up, guys!

Hmmm...whatever I was thinking about earlier never did come back to me.

No comments: