Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Seattle...

I went to Seattle last month (hence the name of the last post) and used my new camera for the first time. I still don't really know how to use it, but I love some of the shots I got and I thought I'd share.


A store front at the market...just down the street from the original Starbucks. I have a friend who works at a Starbucks here in Snell-vegas and she says that everyone she knows who goes to Seattle always sends her pics of themselves at the first Starbucks...just for her, I purposefully did NOT take a picture of the first. :)


On the far left: Mt. Ranier...we think.


'Those who dwell in the ends of the earth stand in awe of Your signs; You make the dawn and the sunset shout for joy.' Psalm 65.8


Driving up to the market...I was in the middle row of van seats...I leaned over and took this through the front windshield while we were at a stoplight. Love it!


Along with Starbucks, this is the other obligatory Seattle shot. :)

In other news, the rumors are true, ladies and gentlemen...I did indeed cut my hair. Fourteen inches of it, to be precise. I did it for Jesse...donated it to Locks of Love in his name. If you don't know Jesse or what his story means to my life, ask...it's cool. :)

Love you, friends!

1 comment:

Ryan and Stephanie said...

You didn't tell me you were going to Seattle!!! Yes, that is Mt. Ranier in the background. I'm sorry that that's all you saw of it. It is truly the most beautiful mountain EVER! Ryan and I will be moving back there this summer. Can't wait! Glad you got to see my home. :)