Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tomorrow!

Gosh...I leave tomorrow! That's insane!!!

I'm sort of pretty much ready. And by that I mean, I know what I'm taking. :) Most of my clothes are in the washer/dryer...most of the rest of what I need is laid out, ready to be packed. I just have to grab a few more things and put it all in a suitcase!

When Heather calls, we'll go to Old Navy and I'll look for a couple more shirts. I'm hoping they still have winter-ish stuff marked way, way down. I could use another pair of pants, too...but that's not necessary.

And then Heather and I are going to Chili's for dinner...Yum! Not bad for a last real meal for 10 days. :) I love Chili's. I love Old Navy. And, I love Heather. All in all, a pretty rocking Thursday night.

And tomorrow...I'll be at the church at 1230, board a bus and head on out to the airport!

It's been three years since I've been to Peru. Crazy. So much happened last time I was there. Of course, so much happens every time I go to South America.

Sooo...ummm...I guess...I'll catch ya' on the flip side.

See ya' in 10 days!!!

No comments: