Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Not Me! Monday

So, over on the right side of my blog is a button about praying for sweet baby Stellan that also serves as a link to MckMama's blog. Stellan's story is beyond amazing and his life outside MckMama's belly hasn't even begun yet! Seriously...it's worth reading. I warn you, though, once you start you won't be able to stop.

So, about Not Me! Monday...go here to see what it's all about and then do one yourself!



I did not start this post last Tuesday and did not repeatedly save it as a draft so I wouldn't forget what I wanted to post for this weeks Not Me! Monday.

I did not lay down in my bed, with my computer on my lap, and fall asleep last Monday while reading everyone else's Not Me, Mondays. No, I did not sleep with my computer.

I did not eat Cheetos for breakfast the other day (and Doritoes the next day) just because I like Cheetos and there was nobody around to see me eat Cheetos for breakfast.
I have not looked at my blog obsessively to see where people looking at my Not Me! Monday are from...and if I had, my excitement would not be measured proportionately to the distance they are from where I live. I mean, really? Who has that much time...and so little to do with it???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya, girl! I do NOT start my Not Me! Mondays a week in advance either. And repeatedly hit "save as draft."

But it IS so fun to see who "finds" you through Not Me! Monday, though, isn't it!?

Thanks for the kind words, by the way:)

MckMama

Honey Mommy said...

Seriously... I had mine saved as a draft throughout the week too! Otherwise you forget, right?

Kelsey said...

And I thought I was the only one who checked repeatedly where in the world the people who found me from last week's Not Me were from.
I also don't get really excited when I see more dots on my "map" on the side of my blog.

Jennifer said...

Great Not Me's! And it's not obvious that you did not start your Not me post last tuesday since that's definetly NOT the date of your post! I was very excited about all the comments from last weeks Not Me's! (I mean, not excited)

Weeksie50 said...

Cheetos are good anytime of day..

Shanan Strange said...

Saw you on MckMama and had to stop in and read your Not Me's. I loved them!

heidi said...

Cheetos. CHEE. CHEESE. Dairy. Milk is good for you.

:-)