Sunday, June 10, 2007

God is in my luggage

Ok, so the truth is, before today, I didn't own any luggage...which is kinda' crazy since I go to South America every year. And, since we're leaving in less than a week, I decided I should probably get some...and I decided that, really, I should go ahead and purchase it instead of just relying on the kindness of others to lend it to me. Someone had told me to check out Ross b/c they always have stuff that's pretty decent and reasonably cheap. Keep in mind that I am a wuss/lazy, I will go ahead and admit that my main requirement for luggage was that it had wheels. So, I found this rolling duffel that was pretty good for $25, but I would have preferred one bigger. And then I found one bigger and a little nicer w/ a lifetime warranty, but it didn't have a price on it so I took it up to ask the nice lady. She had no idea and there wasn't even another piece of luggage by the same company in the store so, b/c they were busy, the manager told her just to find something similar and charge me that price. I had rolled over the smaller bag too, b/c I was expecting the big one to be too expensive...so the lady gave me the big bag for $25. When I got home and looked it up online, I couldn't find the exact bag, but the closest one (that was actually about 6inches smaller) is $40! So, I got, probably, a $50ish rolling duffel for $25.

And, I definitely just wrote an entire post about luggage. I really need something more interesting to talk about...

Less than a week...

No comments: