Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Home again, home again...

Wow...I can't believe I'm home already. Eight days passed in a blur. I can say nothing less than that my eight days in Quito and Ambato this year amounted to the most amazing week of my life. I did things I wouldn't have done if our team had been comprised differently...and I made friends that I plan to have for the rest of my life. And I even learned some stuff about the Lord...and about my relationship with Him.

There are so, so many stories...and I will share them as they come to mind. I'm still working on my journal last week. It amazes me how quickly I forsook my journal when the opportunity for real, life-on-life ministry was before me.

And, if I ever figure out how to post pictures, I will post a picture of me and the little boy who stole my heart...my sweet Ephy! I miss him so much!

Thanks for praying...your prayers were felt from so far away. But keep praying that what happened in my heart this week continues to develop even now that we're home.

1 comment:

The Wyatts said...

Welcome back. I'm so glad it was a great trip. I'll be checking back to your blog to hear about it!