Friday, June 29, 2007

Where does the time go???

Seriously??? I can't believe it has been a week since I was having a conversation with an Ecuadorian pastor's wife about whether or not I needed to go to the hospital (also Ecuadorian). And, I can't believe its been a week since I said goodbye to my sweet Effy.

Its been hard to get back into the swing of work. A week ago, I was translating life-changing Spanish...marriage changing Spanish...people's families will be different b/c of things I translated (not that my Spanish is that fabulous, but the information I was passing along was great). And now I'm here...in a cave where I have to keep the delivery door open to get enough light to read paperwork without getting a headache.

Five years from now the only person who will impacted by what I do at work is my boss. I love him and all, but I want to do and be more on this road to Ecuador.

Perhaps its time to move on and move forward. We'll see.

Pray for me!

No comments: