Thursday, July 26, 2007

I am how old???

When I was eleven-ish, I started working in my church's nursery and got
super attached to his one little girl. She couldn't even walk yet. If I
walked into the nursery and didn't pick her up right away she would
have a fit. She and her brother (he's 18 months older) were the first
kids I ever baby-sat.

I'm not really sure how it worked out, but I found her on Facebook the other day. She is about to turn 17. 17! That's ridiculous! She's going to be a Senior! Her brother will be 19 in Jan.

Yikes...30 is rapidly approaching.

3 comments:

The Wyatts said...

I know the feeling :) 30 is less than 6 months away!!! i'm enjoying reading your blog. Hope you are doing well!

Lisa said...

We are getting old, aren't we??? : ) Just more and more years to see the Lord's faithfulness in our lives though-wouldn't you agree?

Morgan said...

Yup, we're going to find out!! Hopefully the kid will cooperate at the next ultrasound. ;)